Please also take note of the weigh restrictions for your scooter and read the manual before using your scooter.
What does my warranty cover?
The warranty will cover manufacturing faults with the scooter. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective items and said repair and replacements are the sole remedies of the warranty. When purchasing a product from us you MUST be prepared to make basic parts changes to your scooter.
When the warranty claim has been assessed & agreed, parts will be sent to your address where you can perform the work needed. The shipping costs to ship the product back to us and from us may not be covered.
What does my warranty not cover?
- General wear and tear or any damage caused by misuse is not covered. The warranty covers you solely against manufacturing faults.
- Batteries are covered for manufacturer defect only.
- Accidental or crash damage, abuse, miss-use, attempting tricks, water damage, neglect, exceeding the weight limit, changing settings or anything else that results in damage caused by the user is not covered by the warranty.
- Parts with physical damages, incomplete/broken cable connections.
- Damage due to using the scooter in wet conditions
- Damage due to improper assembly or maintenance
- Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories or installation of parts or accessories that were not intended for or compatible with the product
- Professional and/or hire use.
- Failure to perform maintenance or service at appropriate intervals
Any modification to the scooter will void the warranty. The warranty will also be void if you are not the original owner. The warranty is non transferable.If you have a warranty claim, you will need to follow the below process:
- All warranty claims need supporting photo or video evidence to enable us to determine the exact fault & the correct warranty part process to follow. Please send you warranty claim to email@example.com along with a proof of purchase.
- A simple Volt meter is also required to test basic outputs of the item if the warranty claim is power/battery/ charging related.
- Our specialist technical team will determine the issue and defect based on the information that you have provided and they might require you to send back the original defective part/ items.
- Our team will examine the goods and if they confirm that it is defective or faulty (a warranty issue), your product will be fixed or replaced free of charge.
All of our scooters are adult scooters, and should not be ridden by anyone under the age of 18 years of age. Most of our scooters have a weight limit of 100kg - 120Kg.